Kent Young Chefs prepare winners' banquet
Two talented young Kent chefs will prepare you a feast to remember in the New Year
Kent Young Chefs prepare winners’ banquet
Following their wins in the Kent Young Chef Award 2011, Alice Browning of Walderslade School and Phoebe Icke of Ashford School (junior category winner - pictured) are heading to Woods Restaurant in Tunbridge Wells to create a three-course meal for the Kent Young Chef Award charity dinner.
The evening, which is open to members of the public, features a menu designed by Alice and Phoebe in conjunction with Tommy Ward, head chef at Woods.
The charity dinner follows the Live Cook Off finale of the competition, which was held for the first time at K College, Tonbridge with the support of sponsors Hadlow College, kff, Woods Restaurant, Bar & Produce Store and Whiting & Hammond.
�— To book a place at the charity dinner on 19 January, call 01892 614411. Tickets are �25 and for every ticket sold, Woods will make a �5 donation to Hospice in the Weald, Kent Life's Charity of the Year 2012.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks