Lancashire Life Dining Pub of the Year 2015
- Credit: Archant
This category aimed to celebrate your favourite pub in Lancashire - one that served good beer, great food and gave guests a warm welcome.
Sponsored by Fiddlers Crisps
Winner: Parkers Arms
According to the judges this is the sort of pub everyone wants in their village. The food it produces has received rave reviews from hard-nosed restaurant critics delighted by the quality and the originality of its dishes, served in a relaxed style in a lovely old inn.
Highly Commended: Wagon & Horses
Highly Commended: The Derby Arms
Like this? Find out who the rest of the winners were.
Oh.My.Goodness. We've only gone & won Lancashire Life dinning pub of the year 2015 #lifefoodawards
— Parkersarms (@parkersarms) October 26, 2015
- 1 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 2 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 12 of the best places to eat al fresco in Yorkshire
- 5 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 6 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 7 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury
- 8 7 villages you might not have heard of in Surrey
- 9 10 of the best places to eat al fresco in and around Lancashire
- 10 11 great things to do in Essex in April