Win a bottle of Masons of Yorkshire Raspberry Gin
- Credit: Masons of Yorkshire
Love gin? Looking for something truly unique?
Yorkshire’s most awarded gin distillery have launched Special Edition Raspberry Gin, the first product in their brand-new Special Edition range.
Masons Special Edition Raspberry Gin is a deliciously flavoursome product and, like all Masons gins, it contains no artificial colours, flavours or syrups to offer a clear, vibrant gin with subtle flavours and a lively profile. Made naturally at their distillery near Bedale, North Yorkshire, it lets its natural flavours of soft juniper, raspberries and punchy citrus take centre stage.
Born out of trials in Masons’ state -of-the-art gin laboratory, Raspberry Gin is the first limited edition to sit alongside Masons of Yorkshire’s award-winning core range including Orange & Lime Leaf, English Lavender, Pear and Pink Peppercorn, best-selling Masons Original and the iconic Masons Tea Edition.
In the pursuit to create some of the world’s finest gins, Masons of Yorkshire takes a dedicated approach to set its gins apart from the rest. Produced to exceptional London Dry standards, Masons gin is made without compromise or shortcuts using only the finest botanicals to create gins bold in both character and flavour.
You can buy Masons Raspberry Gin here for £34 - www.masonsofyorkshire.com/products/masons-raspberry-gin
Competition End Date: 21/04/2021 1:00 BST
- 1 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 2 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 3 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 6 of the best outdoor events in Cheshire this spring
- 6 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 7 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 8 Two Cornwall fish and chip shops named country's best
- 9 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury
- 10 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown