New Farm Shop at Hartley
- Credit: Archant
How Chris and Sheenagh Levett achieved their life’s ambition
Fulfilling a life’s ambition is a momentous thing; Chris and Sheenagh Levett have brought theirs to life in the form of the new Farm Shop at Hartley in Cranbrook, attached to their existing Coffee House.
There is a ‘real’ baker on site, a professional butchery team, a well-stocked deli counter (with an emphasis on British produced) and a fresh produce department.
Home-smoked bacon along with fresh bread and fish are a key part of the ethos of the new shop allowing for great flexibility in ordering and the ability to deliver what customers want.
A good example was a recent plea for good gluten-free bread; a challenge, but feedback has been good, with stocks selling fast.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks