Newcomer of the Year 2018: Kent Life Food & Drink Awards
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
We reveal the winner of the Newcomer of the Year award
This category is sponsored by Illuminate Skin Clinics
This award was open to businesses that have started a new venture in the food and/or drink industry in the past 18 months. We wanted to know what impact it has made on the local community, success so far and plans for the future.
Our finalists are:
• Fuggles Beer Café, Tonbridge
• Ponga@Drakes, Maidstone
• The Parade Room, Canterbury
And the winner is...
Fuggles Beer Café!
- 1 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021
- 4 Win £500 of Gallox fashionwear
- 5 Where to go wild swimming in the Cotswolds
- 6 Meet the new Devon stars of Channel 4 series
- 7 Nigel Haworth to return to The Three Fishes in Mitton
- 8 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 9 10 places to visit in South Derbyshire
- 10 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
Click here to return to the winners’ page
Visit the awards website