Why you should try the Pig & Whistle Restaurant near Chelmsford this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
The festive season at Pig & Whistle Restaurant is a treat of warm lights, ribbons and festive cheer
Come and celebrate the season with a choice from our additional evening festive specials or choose the festive lunch set menu.
Surrounded by the beautiful Essex countryside on the north side of Chelmsford they're proud to serves a la carte cuisine inside the walls of a former 16th century public house.
At just 5 minutes from the Chelmsford city centre between Broomfield and Writtle, their stylish interior, award-winning customer service and seasonal menu is your ideal spot to get away from it all and enjoy great food, drink and hospitality.
Pig & Whistle Restaurant is ideal for a relaxed lunch or a cosy candlelit evening. Choose from the lunch set menu or the a la carte menu from Wednesday to Saturday.
The traditional and popular Sunday roast is a treat over the winter months and includes a choice of beef, turkey, fresh fish or vegetarian roast accompanied with roasted vegetables and a delicious Yorkshire Pudding.
They have fabulous views across the Essex countryside from the sun terrace and they're noted as a top al fresco dining spot in Essex. Join them next summer to soak up the sun.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 3 9 Devon pubs and bars with great beer gardens
- 4 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 5 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 6 Fish and chips in Cornwall you need to try
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 Somerset villages: 9 of the prettiest to visit
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
Pig & Whistle Restaurant, Chignal Road, Chelmsford, CM1 4SZ | 01245 443186 | firstname.lastname@example.org