Cosy pubs with outdoor heating in Norfolk
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
One of the only ways to hang out with friends during lockdown is sat outside at the pub. We’ve gathered some of the best pubs with outdoor heating to keep you toasty for your pint
Norwich Road, Horstead NR12 7EE
The cosy pub and B&B in the pretty village of Horstead is a favourite for the lucky locals and visitors from further afield.
In the garden, there is a heated patio for outdoor dining and drinking. But the pub reminds visitors to wrap up warm.
The Street, Horsey NR29 4AD
The Nelson Head pub in Horsey has introduced a simplified version of its menu during the tiered transition time.
There is an outdoor, patioed marquee with heating so you can feel your toes while enjoying drinks and some pub fare with your bubble of loved ones.
- 1 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 2 Lancashire Recipes - Butter Pie
- 3 7 places for the perfect picnic in Dorset
- 4 Adventure Cinema announces Essex locations for alfresco summer screenings
- 5 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 6 Blossom varieties to spot while out walking this spring
- 7 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 8 12 beautiful photographs of daffodils in Yorkshire
- 9 Afternoon tea deliveries in Norfolk
- 10 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
The Street, Weybourne NR25 7SZ
Nestled a stone’s throw from the coast in north Norfolk is The Ship Inn in the pretty fishing village of Weybourne.
There are three heated pods to enjoy a cup of mulled wine or a seasonal cocktail after your coastal walk. Check the Facebook page for full information.
The Green, Brisley NR20 5DW
With beautiful décor and a welcoming atmosphere during the colder months, The Brisley Bell is a perfect place to while away a winter’s afternoon.
You can reserve the shed outside, with its twinkling fairy lights, for a cosy outdoor place to meet with your bubble.
Lynn Road, Hillington PE31 6BJ
The stylish hotel and pub The Ffolkes has an attractive flint exterior, gorgeously decorated rooms and lots of tempting options on its food menu.
It also has also launched Street Feast at The Ffolkes which takes place every Friday and Saturday with street food vendors and music. There is covered outdoor seating and a fire pit to keep toes warm, but it is advised to wrap up warm.
50 Earlham Road, Norwich NR2 3DE
The Black Horse’s pub garden on Earlham Road in Norwich is a joy during the summer, with lights running its perimeter and greenery all around.
And now during the winter months, in compliance with COVID regulations, there is a large marquee with heated areas available to continue enjoying the garden.