Recipe: How to make summer berry milk lollies
- Credit: Archant
Oliver Wadham and Jake White, the dynamic duo behind the new Dorset-based business Pastore Pasta, have been working with Hollis Mead Dairy to create some easy to make at home recipes using their organic milk like these fruity summer lollies
Use your favourite summer fruits for these easy to make milk lollies. We used gooseberries, raspberries and strawberries in these ones.
Makes 6 lollies
100g condensed milk
200g Hollis Mead organic milk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 3 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 4 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Win a watercolour painting of The Matchings by artist James Merriott
- 8 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 9 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 10 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset
150g summer fruits
Method: Blend the fruits to make a puree. Combine the remaining ingredients and ensure that the honey dissolves. Before pouring into the ice lolly moulds, pour the puree into the centre of the milk mixture and drag a spoon from the centre outwards, a few times, to create a marbled effect with the fruit puree. Split the mix evenly between the lolly moulds and freeze.