Recipe: Euro 2020 football-themed cocktails
- Credit: Ambitious Creative Co. - Rick Barrett
To mark England getting through to the semi-finals of Euro 2020, Exmoor's Wicked Wolf Gin has come up with some footie-themed cocktails for you to try.
The Wicked Highball
- 25ml Wicked Wolf Gin
- 25ml brandy
- 25ml sweet vermouth
- Ginger ale or soda water
- Twist of lemon peel
- In a highball glass pour gin, brandy, and sweet vermouth into a highball glass over ice cubes.
- Fill with soda water or ginger ale.
- Add the twist of lemon peel, stir, and serve.
Clinical finish Martini
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 3 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 4 Win an original watercolour painting of Burnham-on-Crouch in Essex
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Lady B's deliciously decadent dessert
- 9 Exploring the Peak District village of Grindleford
- 10 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 60ml Wicked Wolf Gin
- 20 ml vodka
- 15 ml Lillet Blanc
- Lemon twist to garnish
- Pour the gin, vodka and Lillet Blanc into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well, then strain into a martini glass and garnish with twist of lemon.
For more great recipes subscribe here.