Recipe: Euro 2020 football-themed cocktails
- Credit: Ambitious Creative Co. - Rick Barrett
To mark England getting through to the semi-finals of Euro 2020, Exmoor's Wicked Wolf Gin has come up with some footie-themed cocktails for you to try.
The Wicked Highball
- 25ml Wicked Wolf Gin
- 25ml brandy
- 25ml sweet vermouth
- Ginger ale or soda water
- Twist of lemon peel
- In a highball glass pour gin, brandy, and sweet vermouth into a highball glass over ice cubes.
- Fill with soda water or ginger ale.
- Add the twist of lemon peel, stir, and serve.
Clinical finish Martini
- 1 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 2 Inside the luxury hotel chain coming to Devon
- 3 The Hairy Bikers Yorkshire Food Tour
- 4 11 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 5 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 9 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 10 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 60ml Wicked Wolf Gin
- 20 ml vodka
- 15 ml Lillet Blanc
- Lemon twist to garnish
- Pour the gin, vodka and Lillet Blanc into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well, then strain into a martini glass and garnish with twist of lemon.
For more great recipes subscribe here.