Recipe: Euro 2020 football-themed cocktails
- Credit: Ambitious Creative Co. - Rick Barrett
To mark England getting through to the semi-finals of Euro 2020, Exmoor's Wicked Wolf Gin has come up with some footie-themed cocktails for you to try.
The Wicked Highball
- 25ml Wicked Wolf Gin
- 25ml brandy
- 25ml sweet vermouth
- Ginger ale or soda water
- Twist of lemon peel
- In a highball glass pour gin, brandy, and sweet vermouth into a highball glass over ice cubes.
- Fill with soda water or ginger ale.
- Add the twist of lemon peel, stir, and serve.
Clinical finish Martini
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 3 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 4 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Country walks with summer pub gardens in the Cotswolds
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 60ml Wicked Wolf Gin
- 20 ml vodka
- 15 ml Lillet Blanc
- Lemon twist to garnish
- Pour the gin, vodka and Lillet Blanc into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well, then strain into a martini glass and garnish with twist of lemon.
For more great recipes subscribe here.