Fillet of Sea Bass with Prawn Risotto
- Credit: Archant
The Black Cow at Dalbury Lees shares a delicious seafood recipe that is perfect for warmer weather
4 140g Sea bass fillets
50g unsalted butter
½ onion, finely chopped
1 clove of garlic, crushed150g Arborio risotto rice
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 3 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 4 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 5 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 8 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 9 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
400ml chicken/vegetable stock
50g parmesan cheese, grated
75g mascarpone cheese
Melt the butter in a thick bottomed saucepan. Add the onion and garlic and cook for two minutes. Add the rice, stirring well so that the grains are coated with butter, and cook until translucent. Add the stock a little at a time, stirring occasionally, and cook for about 15 minutes or until the stock has been absorbed. Stir in the parmesan and mascarpone cheese and set aside.
Chop the vegetables and roast for 15 minutes with a little olive oil. Lightly grill the sea bass with a dash of olive oil under a hot grill for 4-5 minutes.
Reheat the risotto and add the prawns. Place the risotto on a plate and arrange the sea bass on top. Position the vegetables around the risotto and drizzle with the pesto. Enjoy!