Recipes: 2 easy Easter cocktails
Published: 7:00 PM April 1, 2021
- Credit: The Bird, Bath
What’s Up Choc’tini?
- 50ml hot chocolate
- 25ml vanilla vodka
- 25ml amaretto
- 10ml lemon juice
- 15ml vanilla syrup
- Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously, which will help create a foam.
- Pour into martini glasses.
- Garnish with crushed Mini Eggs.
Spring in Somerset
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 8 great family walks in the North West
- 8 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 9 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 10 Yorkshire Olympians, the Brownlee brothers: where they love to eat, to train and to explore
- 125ml Peto Press Iford Cider
- 25ml Somerset 10yr old cider brandy
- 20ml Creme de Cassis
- Ice Cubes
- Edible flowers
- Pour brandy into a high ball glass first, then fill it up with ice.
- Add the cider brandy to the glass.
- Gently add the Creme de Cassis to the drink and garnish with edible flower. (slice of apple can be used as well).