Recipes: 2 easy Easter cocktails
Published: 7:00 PM April 1, 2021
- Credit: The Bird, Bath
What’s Up Choc’tini?
- 50ml hot chocolate
- 25ml vanilla vodka
- 25ml amaretto
- 10ml lemon juice
- 15ml vanilla syrup
- Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously, which will help create a foam.
- Pour into martini glasses.
- Garnish with crushed Mini Eggs.
Spring in Somerset
- 1 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 2 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 3 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 6 of the best outdoor events in Cheshire this spring
- 6 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 7 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 8 Two Cornwall fish and chip shops named country's best
- 9 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury
- 10 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 125ml Peto Press Iford Cider
- 25ml Somerset 10yr old cider brandy
- 20ml Creme de Cassis
- Ice Cubes
- Edible flowers
- Pour brandy into a high ball glass first, then fill it up with ice.
- Add the cider brandy to the glass.
- Gently add the Creme de Cassis to the drink and garnish with edible flower. (slice of apple can be used as well).