Restaurant of the Year 2018: Kent Life Food & Drink Awards
- Credit: Archant
We reveal the winner of the Restaurant of the Year award
This category is sponsored by Perry’s Chartered Accountants
To be crowned the restaurant of the year we were looking for a fabulous dining experience - everything from ambience, the service, the food incorporating local ingredients and a local drinks menu.
Our finalists are:
• Thackeray’s, Tunbridge Wells
• The Salutation, Sandwich
• The West House, Biddenden
And the winner is...
The West House!
Click here to return to the winners’ page
Visit the awards website
- 1 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 4 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 5 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 6 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Hampshire
- 7 17 of the best things to do in Essex for free
- 8 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 9 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire