Roslin Beach Hotel in Southend opens new luxury terrace
- Credit: Archant
Upon the arrival of summer, the team at Roslin Beach Hotel in Southend on Sea opened its new luxury terrace
With panoramic views of Thorpe Bay and all-day drinking and dining options in a beautiful botanical setting, the expansive terrace at the Roslin Beach Hotel promises to be the place to be this summer.
Enjoy brunch al fresco, afternoon tea with a view or kicking back after work to make the most of those long summer evenings with a craft beer and a casual bite.
Tasty terrace dishes include soft-shell crab burger with Korean mayonnaise; fennel kimchi and French fries; potato gnocchi with pesto, grilled artichokes, smoked tomato sauce and baby spinach; or crab linguine with white wine, garlic, chilli, spring onion and lime.
Those looking for a tipple or two can cool off with a creative cocktail from the brand-new drinks list.
Refreshing concoctions include Pink Gin Fizz with pink gin, Prosecco, lemonade and strawberry syrup; Bramble with Tanqueray gin, gomme syrup, lemon juice and Crème De Mure; or try their own Roslin Beach Tea with Kahlua, Tequila, Bacardi, gin, vodka, lime juice, gomme syrup and cranberry juice.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 3 9 Devon pubs and bars with great beer gardens
- 4 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 5 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 6 Fish and chips in Cornwall you need to try
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 Somerset villages: 9 of the prettiest to visit
- 9 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire