Somerset Life Pubs and Inns Guide 2007
There are three essential things every motorist should carry in the glove compartment: a torch, a box of wet-wipes... and this Somerset Life Pub and Inn Guide. How else are you going to find your way around the gastronomic delights that Somerset pubs have become? The South-west has developed it's own culinary identity of recent years and pubs have been right at the forefront with local produce being the key. That goes for the ales too, produced by more and more local brewewries nowadays.
Country and town pubs, in the hills and on the Levels, they are all to be found in these pages, all waiting to welcome you in time-honoured manner. Cheers!
You can now view this guide online using our unique page turning system
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 10 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers