Suggest an ice cream flavour - Caroline’s Dairy campaign
- Credit: ArchantArchant
Caroline’s Dairy has launched a campaign asking members of the public to send in their suggestions for new ice cream flavours.
Each year the award winning luxury ice cream makers come up with new flavours to add to their summer and winter menus and this year they want you to help decide!
All flavour suggestions will be shortlisted and then trialled and tested in the dairy farm ice cream parlour in Sidlesham. The winning flavours will be selected by a panel of judges made up of Caroline Spiby who is founder of Caroline’s Dairy, Gary Shipton, Editor in Chief of Sussex Newspapers and local food writer Rosemary Moon. The chosen flavours will be announced in January ready to go into production for the 2015 season. Winners will each receive six 500ml pots of Caroline’s Dairy ice cream while also getting to see their flavours in shops, pubs and restaurants across the South East.
Caroline, who set up the business in 2008, commented: “This is the first time we have run a competition like this and we are really excited to see what suggestions the public have in store for us. We are sure there will be a great selection and can’t wait to start trying them out!”
The chosen flavours could sit alongside some of the award winning ice cream from Caroline’s Dairy including their Belgian Chocolate ice cream and Stem Ginger, Lime and Chilli ice cream, which were both recognised in this year’s Great Taste Awards.
Whether your suggestions take inspiration from fruits of foreign lands or show off the best of our homegrown ingredients, Caroline’s Dairy want to hear from you. All suggestions are welcome but please remember Caroline’s Dairy cannot make anything that contains nuts as the ice cream parlour is nut free.
For more information visit www.carolinesdairy.co.uk or send in your summer/winter flavour suggestions by emailing email@example.com. Don’t forget to include your name and contact details.
- 1 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 2 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 3 Simon Reeve explores the Lake District his new series
- 4 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 6 Win an amazing festive break for two in Devon
- 7 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 8 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 9 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 10 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021