Surrey Life Food & Drink Producer of the Year sponsor: The Art Agency
- Credit: Archant
An innovative gallery in Esher, The Art Agency offers a refreshing portfolio of contemporary and affordable art. They are sponsoring the Food and Drink Producer of the Year category at the Surrey Life Food & Drink Awards 2013
The Art Agency
93 High Street, Esher KT10 9QA
Web: www. theartagency.co.uk
People interviewed: Alison Ramsay and Emma Riley, partners
Why did you choose to sponsor this particular category?
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Win a G&H Spirits gin set with Sussex Life
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 9 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 10 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
We thought Food and Drink Producer of the Year was a good match for us as the nominees would be producers who were aiming to offer unique products with wide appeal. We were hoping we might get to sample some of their offerings too...
What are you most looking forward to about the awards?
We are passionate about food and look forward to discovering more of Surrey’s gourmet gems.
• The Surrey Life Food & Awards 2013 take place at Foxhills in Ottershaw on Thursday October 31. To nominate your favourites, send an e-mail with up to 100 words about why they deserve to win and ‘SLFDA’ in the subject line to email@example.com or download a form at www.surreylife.co.uk and post it to Surrey Life Food & Drink Awards, 28 Teville Road, Worthing, West Sussex BN11 1UG. The closing date is August 31, 2013.