Surrey Life Pub of the Year 2013 sponsor: Yorkstone Supplies
- Credit: Archant
Sponsors of Pub of the Year at the Surrey Life Food & Drink Awards 2013, Yorkstone Suppliers offer genuine Yorkstone paving, quarried and packed in Yorkshire and delivered nationwide
Petworth Road, Chiddingfold GU8 4RT
Person interviewed: Frankie Spencer, managing director
Why did you choose to sponsor this particular category?
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
There are many fantastic pubs around the Surrey area, which we would be honoured to give out an award to. We have many connections to pubs and feel they can really bring communities together.
What are you most looking forward to about the awards?
As this is our first ever sponsorship, we are looking forward to getting our brand out there and of course the food and drink at the lunch!
• The Surrey Life Food & Awards 2013 take place at Foxhills in Ottershaw on Thursday October 31. To nominate your favourites, send an e-mail with up to 100 words about why they deserve to win and ‘SLFDA’ in the subject line to email@example.com or download a form at www.surreylife.co.uk and post it to Surrey Life Food & Drink Awards, 28 Teville Road, Worthing, West Sussex BN11 1UG. The closing date is August 31, 2013.