4 of the best cocktail bars in Southampton
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Got a date or planning a catch up with a friend? Head to one of these fantastic cocktail bars in Southampton
Click here to discover some of the best restaurants in Hampshire
Dubbing themselves “the worst kept secret in town”, Bring & Mix offer a unique environment based on their name. You bring a bottle (or two) of spirit, and the talented team mix it in to a bespoke drink for you and your party.
36 Upper Bannister Street
Established in 2001, this funky bar love their cocktails and serve everything from a Round the World Mojito and Nuts & Berries Martini to a Mule and Modern Epicurean. They also run their own Cocktail Masterclass, priced at £26 per person.
1-2 Vernon Walk
- 1 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 2 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 3 Antiques Roadshow expert Ronnie Archer Morgan's incredible life story
- 4 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 5 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 6 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 7 See photos of the last time Ladybower revealed its submerged village
- 8 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 9 Hoards of spider crabs on Cornish beaches are not a danger to the public
- 10 Win a luxury break at the Raithwaite Sandsend Hotel
One of 18 bars across the UK, Pitcher & Piano serve fresh food, premium beer and of course a range of tasty cocktails including classics such as the Espresso Martini, Pina Colada and Mai Tai.
Southampton Ocean Village, Channel Way
Coffee, cocktails and cakes is the game at this stylish East Street establishment, with a good variety of vegan, gluten-free and protein enriched desserts on offer, too.
112 East Street