4 of the best cocktail bars in Southampton
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Got a date or planning a catch up with a friend? Head to one of these fantastic cocktail bars in Southampton
Click here to discover some of the best restaurants in Hampshire
Dubbing themselves “the worst kept secret in town”, Bring & Mix offer a unique environment based on their name. You bring a bottle (or two) of spirit, and the talented team mix it in to a bespoke drink for you and your party.
36 Upper Bannister Street
Established in 2001, this funky bar love their cocktails and serve everything from a Round the World Mojito and Nuts & Berries Martini to a Mule and Modern Epicurean. They also run their own Cocktail Masterclass, priced at £26 per person.
1-2 Vernon Walk
- 1 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 2 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
- 8 The best places to visit on a short break in Glossop
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
One of 18 bars across the UK, Pitcher & Piano serve fresh food, premium beer and of course a range of tasty cocktails including classics such as the Espresso Martini, Pina Colada and Mai Tai.
Southampton Ocean Village, Channel Way
Coffee, cocktails and cakes is the game at this stylish East Street establishment, with a good variety of vegan, gluten-free and protein enriched desserts on offer, too.
112 East Street