The Chilli Pickle lights up Brighton for Diwali
To celebrate Diwali (Festival of Lights) on 26th October chefs at The Chilli Pickle have created a celebratory lunch and dinner menu that will run throughout the week
To celebrate Diwali (Festival of Lights) on 26 October The Chilli Pickle, which holds the Michelin Bib Gourmand, has created a celebratory lunch and dinner menu that will run throughout the week.
The Diwali King Thali lunch will arrive on a giant tray and include; vegetable or meat curry, dal, thoran, vegetable side dish, riatta, street snack, handmade pickles & chutney, masala pappad, mini butter naan, rice and dessert for �13. The dinner menu is more elaborate with nibbles followed by 2 or 3 courses. Highlights include; Chicken Momos, Idli Chips & Tomato Curry followed by Mutton Biryani, Pumpkin Dhansak followed by Homemade Indian Sweets or Payasam. The 2-course dinner, which includes nibbles is �19.50 and 3-course �23.
Chef / Patron Alun Sperring comments; “We believe we have something special in The Chilli Pickle and we have the passion and drive to continue to make this work. We hope that by celebrating Diwali all week long it will enable more people to come and try authentic dishes in relaxed surroundings. The menu is a combination of street food and regional delicacies we are proud to serve.”
The Chilli Pickle won a top gong at The British Curry Awards 2010 for most innovative restaurant, as well as being recognised in the 50 Best UK Curry Houses in the Independent.
The Chilli Pickle
17 Jubilee Street, Brighton01273 900383 www.thechillipickle.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 7 8 secluded secret beaches in North Devon
- 8 17 of the best things to do in Essex for free
- 9 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire