The Dining Room at Whatley Manor
- Credit: Archant
The Dining Room delights every sense, serving dinner Wednesday to Sunday.
We are delighted with our recent review of executive chef, Niall Keatings tasting menu, his food and the new style of service is a very special experience. Come and see for yourself.
Serves dinner Wednesday – Sunday 7.00pm to 10.00pm
£110 includes the twelve-course tasting menu. In addition, you might wish to enjoy a cheese-course – £12.95.
Early booking is advised especially during the weekend.
For group bookings of ten or more please contact Events on 01666 834 026.
Whatley Manor Hotel and Spa, Easton Grey, Malmesbury, Wiltshire, SN16 0RB
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 3 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 4 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
01666 822 888