THE FERRYBOAT INN
The Ferryboat Inn dates back over 300 years, on the banks of the beautiful Helford river, in one of Cornwall's most breathtaking locations.
The Ferryboat Inn dates back over 300 years, perched on the banks of the beautiful Helford river. Surrounded by wooded banks and sloping fields, this is one of Cornwall's most breathtaking locations.
The South-facing terrace affords some of the best views in the South-West and offers plenty of beach-side seating for long sunny days and warm evenings. For those chilly Cornish afternoons come and warm yourself by the open log fire and pass the time away with a board game or a game of pool.
We pride ourselves on our warm welcome, head chef Robert Bunny leading the kitchen the Ferryboat has got a menu full of fresh local produce and special board that changes daily fully of the best the river has to offer. We are family friendly including the family dog who can get a few treats after exploring the coastal path.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 8 great family walks in the North West
- 8 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit