THE FERRYBOAT INN
The Ferryboat Inn dates back over 300 years, on the banks of the beautiful Helford river, in one of Cornwall's most breathtaking locations.
The Ferryboat Inn dates back over 300 years, perched on the banks of the beautiful Helford river. Surrounded by wooded banks and sloping fields, this is one of Cornwall's most breathtaking locations.
The South-facing terrace affords some of the best views in the South-West and offers plenty of beach-side seating for long sunny days and warm evenings. For those chilly Cornish afternoons come and warm yourself by the open log fire and pass the time away with a board game or a game of pool.
We pride ourselves on our warm welcome, head chef Robert Bunny leading the kitchen the Ferryboat has got a menu full of fresh local produce and special board that changes daily fully of the best the river has to offer. We are family friendly including the family dog who can get a few treats after exploring the coastal path.
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal