The Lodge at Prince's, Sandwich, Kent CT 13 9QB ~ events in November 2012
The Lodge at Prince's is pleased to announce the hosting of two unique evenings in November, which will be celebrating the finest foods that Kent has to offer in their fantastic new restaurant, The Brassiere on The Bay.
The Lodge at Prince’s is pleased to announce the hosting of two unique evenings in November, which will be celebrating the finest foods that Kent has to offer in their fantastic new restaurant, The Brassiere on The Bay.
Head chef Michael Fowler is a local from the Sandwich area who learnt his trade working under renowned chefs such as Marco Pierre White and Rick Stein. He has carefully created two five-course tasting menus which celebrate all that is best in local ingredients and encapsulates the taste of Kent.
Join them on Saturday November 10 to explore the finest that the Kentish Seas have to offer, alternatively celebrate the taste of the Kentish Countryside with them on Saturday November 24. Each of the five-course menus are priced at �39.50 per person, with a special overnight rate of �159.50 per couple for the meal, overnight accommodation in a double room at The Lodge at Prince’s with breakfast the next morning.
In order to book what is sure to be a memorable dining experience please contact The Lodge at Prince’s reception on 01304 611118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample of the “Taste of the Sea” menu
Oysters in Tempura Batter, served with Black Bean, Ginger and Coriander Salmon Mi Cuit with Horseradish sauce Risotto of Crab served with Avocado ice cream Stonebass steamed over Seaweed with a Fennel Butter sauce Salt and Pepper Squid Citrus souffl�
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 3 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 4 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 6 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
- 7 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Cheshire
- 8 WIN! You could win four tickets to see Alexandra Burke in Aladdin at Manchester Opera House
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 10 Where to see Santa in Dorset this Christmas