The Old Station Tea Rooms
- Credit: Archant
Under new ownership since April 2014, this delightful tea rooms near Burley has been going from strength to strength with it’s focus on serving traditional home cooked meals.
Our ingredients are locally sourced where ever possible, which is why we are proud members of the new forest marque.
Whether you are enjoying the forest by foot, bike or car, join us for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or just a cup of coffee and a slice of cake. Our home made scones are always a favorite and our afternoon teas are becoming legendary!
With seating for over 150 people outside, there is plenty of space to enjoy a meal al fresco in the heart of the beautiful new forest- sunshine not guaranteed!
The original Victorian building is also available for private functions and large group bookings. With our inside restaurant being made up of two rooms, we can provide a private space for your event of both larger parties.
Whatever the occasion, we can help make your day one to remember.
The Old Station Tea Rooms, 1 Station Cottages, Holmsley Burley, RINGWOOD BH24 4HY
Telephone: 01425402468 email@example.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 8 8 great family walks in the North West
- 9 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 10 An illustrated guide to the ‘prettiest village in England’