Treat yourself with Pact Coffee
- Credit: Archant
Give yourself the gift of great coffee - with deliveries from Pact Coffee, getting the best coffee is easy
Did you know the way your coffee has been roasted and how fresh it is can have a dramatic impact on flavour?
Unlike supermarket coffees, which can sit on a shelf for months at a time, Pact sends their coffee within 7 days of being roasted. They’re ground to order at the last minute (or left wholebean if you prefer) and posted through your letterbox, when they’re at their tastiest.
The Pact service is completely flexible. Their highly intelligent sign up process recommends the perfect coffee for you based on your drinking habits. You’re in charge of how often your bags are sent and there’s no commitment to stay on. You can amend orders, or pause or cancel your account at any time.
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 8 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 9 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
To take advantage of this great service, and get your first bag of Pact for just £1, simply use the code ESSEX22 when you sign up. All orders placed before 1pm will be shipped the same day, so you could be enjoying your coffee tomorrow.
Go to pactcoffee.com to get 85% off your first bag.
(Full-priced 250g bags are usually £6.95. £1 offer includes Free, next-day P&P. Offer for new Pact customers only. Click here for full terms and conditions.)