What’s on offer at Proud Country House
- Credit: Archant
Proud Country House is excited to announce its new spring/summer program including bottomless brunches, afternoon teas, barbecue afternoons and Sunday carvery.
Proud Country House is set in the beautiful Stanmer Park, just a stone’s throw away from central Brighton. The restaurant is open 7 days a week and both the whole house and marquee can be exclusively hired for weddings and events.
Now the warmer weather has begun it is the perfect time to visit the house and enjoy our beautifully upgraded gardens and exciting new menu. Under the new head chef they are now offering vibrant salads, a lighter 3 course dining option and hearty sandwiches during the week.
The bottomless brunch runs from 12pm–4pm on Saturday’s, priced at only £19 per head for a limited time only, guests can enjoy a breakfast starter and main dish accompanied by bottomless prosecco in the stunning 17th Century Mansion House. The menu includes fresh fruit salads, pancakes and other breakfast classics.
Sunday Roast can be enjoyed in one of the elegant dining rooms or also out on our patio. The menu focuses on seasonal, local produce and can even be paired with a wine from Plumpton Farm. For something more relaxed they now also offer a carvery in the garde. Children can enjoy classic garden games whilst the adults relax, taking in an acoustic artist or two as part of a new summer program of entertainment.
The suite of private dining rooms are the perfect spaces for birthday parties, baby showers and special celebrations of all kinds. Proud Country House can cater for up to 250 guests for private events. Contact email@example.com for more information.
The house can get very busy at peak times, so booking is always highly recommended, Please call 01273 680400 to check availability and reserve your table.
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 Win a modern Guernsey cushion cover kit
- 7 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 8 Cornwall's weirdest pub names
- 9 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 10 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon