Win a three-night foodie retreat for two in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Credit: Archant
Boutique country house hotel Fishmore Hall is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a foodie retreat for two near Ludlow
Escape to the Shropshire countryside for a three night stay with a full Shropshire breakfast each morning. You will dine at Fishmore Hall’s highly acclaimed 3AA Rosette restaurant, Forelles, on two evenings, choosing to indulge in the three course à la carte menu, or six course tasting menu. Expertly crafted by head chef and National Chef of the Year 2017 semi-finalist, Andrew Birch, you will be in for a gastronomic treat.
Located in the ‘foodie capital of the Midlands’, the vibrant market town of Ludlow is just a ten minute stroll away and has everything from quirky artisan producers, independent delis and vintage shops to farmers’ markets overflowing with local produce.
For those wishing to get a breath of fresh air and explore the area, there are various walking trails suitable for all abilities. With unrivalled views over the stunning Shropshire landscape and towards the Clee Hills in the distance, Fishmore Hall welcomes those looking for a relaxed foodie break in one of the most unspoilt counties in England.
For your chance to win, please answer the following question correctly:
Ludlow is situated on the England/Wales border in an area known as...
A) The Welsh Marches
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 3 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 A positive outlook for the housing market for 2021
- 6 18 of the best lockdown takeaways across Yorkshire
- 7 Celebrity TV doctor Amir Khan on how to beat the Covid blues
- 8 Why the Yorkshire flat cap has returned back into fashion
- 9 Everything you need to know about Yorkshire’s Masterchef: The Professionals contestant
- 10 The ultimate 5-day walk: Along the Derwent Valley Way
B) The Peak District
C) The Lake District
Submit your answer below or send your answer and full contact details including your email address and mobile number on a postcard to: Derbyshire Life, Fishmore Hall Competition, 61 Friar Gate, Derby DE1 1DJ. Closing date: 22nd July 2016
T&Cs: Subject to hotel and restaurant availability. Editor’s decision is final. Prize is not transferrable. No cash alternatives apply. For full terms and conditions including opt-out visit derbyshirelife.co.uk.
Fishmore Hall, Fishmore Road, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 3DP
01584 875148; www.fishmorehall.co.uk