8 of the best foodie hampers made in Yorkshire
- Credit: Archant
Treat the gourmet in your life to a box of treats - from a Michelin chef feast, to a cheese and beer hamper - and more
For the true gourmet
You’d be such a happy bunny getting the gift of Tommy Banks’ Made in Oldstead festive Provisions Box. Packed with preserves, meat, salmon cheeses and biscuits, wine, coffee, you name it - and all crafted by the talented team and using the best of Yorkshire produce.
For the cheese and beer lover
Black Sheep finest hamper showcases the best of Black Sheep. Award-winning beer, gin & tonic, local cheese & pickles and lots of Black Sheep goodies!
- 1 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 2 Afternoon tea deliveries in Norfolk
- 3 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 4 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 5 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 How a Suffolk man landed a film fan’s dream job on The Dig
- 8 Recipe: Make our peanut caramel poke cake
- 9 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 10 Hideen gems in the Peak District - Noon Stones circle, Birchover Triangle, Bleaklow Head
For the meat devotee
Heritage Beef Hamper from Farmison & Co is the perfect amount for a festive family treat, comfortably feeding up to six adults (or just a couple if you’re feeling indulgent this year. A nicely marbled wing rib of beef perfectly paired with F&CO’s handcrafted English mustard. Add to it the foodie Carved Angel Christmas Pudding
For the beer and cake fan
Timothy Taylor’s Yorkshire Favourites for the brew-lover in your life. Contains four bottle of signature beer as well as a bottle opener, Landlord Chutney, Poulter’s Porter Orange Marmalade, Botham’s of Whitby Landlord Fruit Cake.
For a teatime treat
Tea, biscuits, jams and nibbles, lots of treats to dip into, morning noon and night.
Carwright & Butler’s Ingleborough Poachers Hamper. £100 fenwick.co.uk
For the love of Yorkshire
It has to be Bettys. The Christmas Banquet hamper means you don’t have to leave your house for days – just sink into the pleasures of cakes, coffee, sweet treats, port, gin and wine.
The Christmas Banquet hamper £350 bettys.co.uk
Farm shop favourite
MacKenzies’ farm shop brings you a handy version of a tasty Yorkshire Christmas with a neat hamper that ticks the festive survival boxes, not least Christmas cake and Wensleydale cheese.
Taste of Yorkshire Hamper £32 mackenziesyorkshirefarmshop.co.uk
For something grand
Castle Howard raids the farm shop to create a lovely hamper featuring tea, cake, chocs and nice things to keep such as a mug and tea towel.
Carlisle Hamper, £85 castlehoward.co.uk