You’ll soon be able to buy a festive Cornish pasty
- Credit: Archant
Cornwall’s oldest bakery is embracing the countdown to Christmas this year with the launch of festive Cornish pasties
Warrens Bakery will be launching a Christmas range of seasonal bakes on 21 November and we’re super excited to try them.
The festive line up includes the ‘Mince Pie & Custard Pasty’; a unique Christmas pasty made with rough puff pastry filled with specially selected mincemeat and vanilla custard and topped with a cinnamon and sugar blend.
There will also be the ‘Turkey Feast Pasty’ which is filled with succulent turkey breast, sweet cranberry sauce, sage & onion stuffing with a traditional glaze and sprinkled with sage & onion stuffing.
And let’s not forget the ‘Vegan Winter Root Veg Pasty’ which contains seasoned parsnips, carrots, beetroot, leeks, and sage & onion stuffing.
If pasties aren’t your thing, Warrens Bakery will also be launching a selection of Christmas themed sweet treats. From ‘Boozy Woozy Belgian Buns’, to ‘Luxury Spiced Fruit Bread’ and ‘Candy Cane Sparkle Meringues’ covered in edible glitter, there’s plenty to sate the appetite of any sweet toothed individual looking for a festive fix.
The new Christmas bakes will be available at Warrens Bakery stores across the UK, with 57 bakeries in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Bristol, Birmingham and Hampshire, Essex and London. Better still, you can even get them delivered to your door. Visit the website for more information >>> warrensbakery.co.uk/
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 It’s a Cotswold hat-trick at Chelsea!
- 3 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 12 great things to do in Tiverton
- 6 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 7 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 7 of the best spas in Sussex