Win a Luxury Hairy Fig seasonal hamper of Fine Fodder
- Credit: Archant
A great prize that will be perfect for Christmas.
The Hairy Fig is York’s finest food emporium selling locally sourced quality foods as well as the very best Spanish, Italian, French and Mexican foods.
Our delicatessen at the front is stacked from floor to ceiling with incredible produce from York, Yorkshire and Europe. Famed for aged balsamics, olive and other speciality oils, we also sell over 40 quality loose teas, fresh coffee beans, blended alcohols, liquorice from around Europe and an impressive range of chocolates and biscuits.
In our deli in the adjacent building, freshly baked breads, pies, pasties, quiches and sausage rolls are sold along with antipasti, cooked meats, pate, chutneys and jams, speciality ingredients and fine cheeses from across Europe and beyond.
We think fine fodder is really important to folks at this time, so we are offering you the chance to a beautiful seasonal hamper.
For the next 6 weeks we are running a competition and giving away one of our glorious luxury hampers to one lucky winner!
Runner up prizes. 10 to give away 100ml of 12 year aged Balsamic and 250ml blessed oil, extra virgin olive oil from Crete, cold pressed in Greece.
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 3 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Why presentation is so important when selling a home
- 6 18 of the best lockdown takeaways across Yorkshire
- 7 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 8 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 9 Why Ashbourne needs to be your next family outing
- 10 A positive outlook for the housing market for 2021