8 virtual tours of Sussex gardens in the National Garden Scheme
- Credit: Archant
The National Garden Scheme have launched a campaign to allow you to experience the stunning gardens across the country via video. We’ve picked the featured gardens in East and West Sussex.
Seaford, East Sussex
Join owner Geoff Stonebanks on a brief tour of his front garden at the aptly named Driftwood, that overlooks the the English Channel.
Penns in the Rocks
Tunbridge Wells, East Sussex
A brief tour of the Penns in the Rocks garden, with glimspes of blubells and an outcrop of monumental sandstone rocks.
Eastbourne, East Sussex
The quintessential English garden can be seen at this distinctive pink Georgian house named Ocklynge Manor.
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 Win a modern Guernsey cushion cover kit
- 7 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 8 Cornwall's weirdest pub names
- 9 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 10 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
The Garden House
Brighton, East Sussex
The Garden House owner Bridgette Saunders give you a tour of the garden that has been her labour of love for over 20 years.
Herstmonceux, East Sussex
Butlers Farmhouse owner Irene Eltringham-Willson invites us into her lovely one acre garden with views of South Downs.
Sandhill Farm House
Petersfield, West Sussex
Join founder and principal of the English Gardening School, Rosemary Alexander in her West Sussex garden at Sandhill Farm House.
Worthing, West Sussex
Highdown Gardens is one of a distinguished group of gardens that opened as part of the very first National Garden Scheme in 1927 and is still a fixture over 90 years later.
Ardingly, West Sussex
Join owners Peter and Andrea Browne around their wonderful ‘mini Wakehurst’ at Ham Cottage and catch a glimpse of the carpet of bluebells.