Top 3 Garden Buildings from Essex Life
We have selected three different garden buildings to create a comfortable outdoor living space. Whatever your style, make the most of your garden this summer...
Take 3... Garden Buildings
Traditional timber structures can be a very useful addition to a quintessential English home or garden. Here is a choice of buildings providing an outdoor room for reading, working or relaxing in the shade.
The style: Summer retreatThis Chelsea octagonal Summerhouse from Harveys Garden Buildings features log-lap cladding, Georgian or lead-light windows, ornamental hinges and handles, window boxes and a functional weather vane. You can see the Chelsea and more than 40 other garden buildings at the Harveys show site in Rayleigh.
Call 01268 775770
The style: Cart LodgeOlde English Property Ltd have 20 years of experience in building Cart Lodges and timber-framed buildings. Projects also include conversion, repairs and maintenance to existing buildings. The company uses premium quality green oak from sustainable resources to complete structures like the open bay cart lodge pictured here.
Call 01376 322556
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 8 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 9 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 10 A potted history
The style: GazeboIf you like to be outside all summer long, an oak gazebo brings timeless charm to the garden and will provide the ideal spot for outdoor entertaining all year round. English Heritage Buildings can create virtually any oak structure to suit your needs.
Call 01424 838643