Camel & Yak, Reigate - Surrey's best interiors shops
Sometimes when you walk into a shop, there's a lovely magical feeling of hidden treasures, tempting treats and simply must-have goodies... and such is the delight of Camel & Yak in Reigate!
Originally published in Surrey Life magazine December 2011
Magic moments by Janet Donin
Name of store: Camel & YakAddress: 47a Bell Street, Reigate, RH2 7AQTel: 01737 222 441 / www.camelandyak.com
Sometimes when you walk into a shop, there’s a lovely magical feeling of hidden treasures, tempting treats and simply must-have goodies... and such is the delight of Camel & Yak in Reigate!
Located at the far end of Bell Street, this little gem of a shop opened three years ago and has since become an essential destination for home-owners wanting something just a little bit different.
From cushions to cups and containers to covers, try mixing and matching the pretty spots with floral or paisley designs for a style that’s totally charming. And don’t miss the lovely collections of stoneware and soft furnishings from Danish company Green Gate. Here at Surrey Life, we particularly love their array of vintage accessories, from tiered cake stands and glassware to distressed cupboards and shelves.
For the children, meanwhile, there are the many mouse-in-a-box collections, felt houses and knitted toys.
Pick up Surrey Life magazine every month for the latest interiors news and a fantastic reader offer.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers