Energy efficient cooling & heating solutions in Surrey
- Credit: Archant
Make the most of your conservatory, garden office or summer house all year round. Air source heat pumps (modern air conditioning systems) heat as well as cool and maintain a constant and comfortable temperature whatever the weather.
Energy efficient and professionally installed, heat pumps don’t cost the earth. They can reduce running costs and energy bills by 30-50% when compared to direct electric heating or gas and are well suited to spaces where traditional forms of heating may not be viable or adequate.
All new equipment comes with a manufacturer’s warranty of up to five years and installations can be carried out with minimal disruption resulting in a comfortable environment that’s cool and comfortable in summer and warm and cosy in winter.
Advantage Air Systems have built a solid reputation based on quality and service, strongly believing that the devil is in the detail and as a result are proud of their large portfolio of loyal and satisfied customers. Much of their work comes from repeat business and customer referrals.
With over two decades in the industry, they understand that good communication and teamwork are required to achieve the highest standards.
The friendly team are always on hand to help and offer advice. Simply call on 01306 628 282, email firstname.lastname@example.org or to find out more visit www.advantage-asl.co.uk.
• Free, no obligation site survey
• Competitively priced solutions
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 9 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
• Professional design & installation
• Quality equipment
• Up to 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
• 5% VAT on residential installations
• Service, maintenance and repair of existing equipment
“Having had air conditioning installed in our domestic property, we have found we use the conservatory all year round, cooler in the summer and with the heating function warm and cosy in the winter. Advantage Air Systems are a professional team who showed respect for our home while installing and continue to care for the system with regular maintenance visits with the same thoughtfulness.”
Mr & Mrs Woolven, May 2014
“The team at Advantage Air Systems have provided a second to none service. Having had two systems installed at different locations they have provided a fast, efficient and friendly service. Their installation is perfection whilst making the site clean and tidy afterwards. I would highly recommend them for both the home and business.”
Paul Wratten, Black Cat Brewery. March 2015