Hunters of Derby launches Neptune furniture showroom
- Credit: Archant
Hunters recently celebrated the successful launch of a dedicated Neptune by Hunters showroom at its Babington Lane premises in Derby city centre
Hunters recently celebrated the successful launch of a dedicated Neptune by Hunters showroom at its Babington Lane premises in Derby city centre.
Styled to look like a real home, the stylish new showroom is a showcase for Neptune’s vast product range, which includes beautiful furnishings ranging from exquisitely-designed kitchens and elegant bedroom furniture to chairs and tables, chests of drawers, table linen and accessories.
Neptune has been stocked at Hunters - which opened in Derby in 1928 - for over six years, and the showroom took six months to plan.
Matthew Sheard, Director at Hunters, commented: ‘I first saw Neptune products on a busman’s holiday in a shop in the South West many years ago and thought they would be perfect for Hunters and our customers. We have been selling Neptune for over six years now and sales have grown every year.
Neptune offer so many categories of products from accessories right through to fitted kitchens that we felt we needed to give them a dedicated showroom space to show off what could be achieved with their products.
The showroom is styled to look like a real house - albeit an aspirational one - rather than a shop, to help our customers visualise the product in their homes and to hopefully inspire people to create their own beautiful interiors.
- 1 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 2 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 3 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 4 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 7 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 8 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 9 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
Our invitational launch proved a great success with drinks and nibbles and special promotions throughout the range. The reaction couldn’t have been more positive from our customers and we look forward to introducing more of our customers to the Neptune brand throughout the year.’