New Designer in Residence at Country Knole Interiors
Taunton-based Country Knole Interiors has been taken over by Melloney Thorne, a designer and stylist with extensive experience of both residential and commercial interior design.
Country Knole Interiors has been taken over by Melloney Thorne, a designer and stylist with extensive experience of both residential and commercial interior design. Originally from Somerset, Melloney has spent the last 10 years working in London and the Home Counties but has now returned to the West Country, bringing her wealth of experience and passion for design to Country Knole Interiors.
Country Knole will continue to offer a wide range of quality home furnishings and deliver a bespoke personal design service. The showroom in Taunton on East Reach has undergone refurbishment and now features new ranges of furniture, lighting and accessories as well as one of the largest libraries of fabric, wallpaper and trimmings in the area.
Country Knole's philosophy is that interior design should be an enjoyable experience. They aim to inspire and excite you with their designs and take the stress out of refurbishment. Melloney told Somerset Life, "Our warm and friendly approach encourages a close relationship with our clients to understand their brief.
"We welcome you to visit our new showroom to browse the library and chat to us about your project over a cup of tea. We are now open Tuesday – Friday 10-5pm and Saturdays 10-3pm
"We will be on hand to solve any interior decorating dilemma, however large or small!"
For further information contact Melloney Thorne on 07971 190981 or visit http://www.countryknoleinteriors.co.uk
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 4 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 5 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 6 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 7 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott