RotPunkt showroom in Richmond - Livin Kitchens
- Credit: Archant
Livin Kitchens London Studio, Richmond is arguably the largest RotPunkt showroom in the South west of London.
The 250 square feet showroom is a delight for kitchen shoppers eager to browse the latest in German innovation and engineering. There are six large kitchen displays catering for all tastes from contemporary handleless high gloss lacquer through more traditional real wood styles. Livin Kitchens are also authorised resellers for a range of quality appliance manufacturers including Siemens, Neff and Bosch, enabling customers to experience the very latest in induction hob, steam oven and extractor technology.
Kitchen shoppers can browse through an extensive selection of kitchen furniture colours, textures, accessories and work surfaces, including a spectacular display of Silestone’s very latest and most durable work surface, Dekton – a material able to withstand heat up to 800 degrees Celsius and which can only be deliberately damaged or scratched by a diamond itself.
To compliment the reputable German brand, RotPunkt, Livin Kitchens director, Paul Martin, has over 30 years industry experience. The showroom is testament to his design capability and demonstrates the quality of build workmanship. Paul’s unrivalled design experience enables customers to maximise all aspects of their available living space whilst incorporating the comfort, practicality and ergonomics every discerning kitchen user wants.
The kitchens are only ever made to order, thus no two designs are the same – with the wide variety of material choice and mix & match options, every kitchen is totally unique to each customer.
If you are considering a new kitchen, visiting Livin Kitchens London Showroom on the corner of Twickenham and Parkshot Road in Richmond is an absolute must.
- 1 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 2 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 9 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 10 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons