6 of Cheshire’s most gorgeous dogs
- Credit: Archant
Our pets have kept us going during lockdown - some of our readers have shared portraits of their adorable dogs. Which is your favourite?
Lola, the Black labrador, Warrington
Lola loves to go for walkies and loves a dip in the river, especially on a hot sunny day. She has a beautiful temperament and is always wagging her tail, hence her nickname, Miss Waggy Tail.
Oscar, the cockapoo, Sale
Oscar is a real character. When the postman delivers the post, he collects it and takes it to the treat cupboard. Owners Ian and Kathryn Nolan say: “He brings one letter at a time as he knows he gets a treat for each one. He adores our grandson Finlay as he throws the ball for him.”
Hugo, the cocker spaniel, Halmerend
Seven-year-old Hugo was rescued when he was around 12 months old. He loves playing fetch and going on really long walks. He also loves swimming. Owner Rudi Darlington says: “No matter where we go, he always seems to find water and he’s straight in there.” Paws for a photo: Christine Johnson’s award-winning pet photography is the feel-good pick me up you need check it out hereRico, the Kokoni, TarporleyThis is Rico, a Portuguese rescue dog. He’s a pet trailing superstar and owner Rachel Rogers says he’s the motivation behind the set-up of her pet behaviour services Nose to Trail. “I couldn’t have chosen a worse time to go self-employed, but he’s what keeps me going,” she says.Pebbles, the American cocker spaniel, AlsagerPebbles is quite a character. She loves chasing her brother Rocky and stealing his soft toys - they’re each other’s shadow. They love to go to the beach in Wales together and eat ice cream. Penelope, the cockapoo, ChesterThe ten-week-old cockapoo puppy is totally adorable but completely wild. She loves playing with her toys, including her bunny rabbit (pictured) and running around the garden catching leaves. She is super affectionate.Would you like your dog to be in the next edition of Cheshire Life? Send us a high-res jpeg image.
- 1 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 2 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 3 Afternoon tea delivery in Suffolk
- 4 Cotswolds festival The Big Feastival 2021 line up announced
- 5 10 things you probably didn't know about Blackpool
- 6 Celebrate the famous women born in Devon and Dorset this International Women’s Day
- 7 Adventure Cinema announces Essex locations for alfresco summer screenings
- 8 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 9 Take a tour of Cornwall’s picturesque harbours
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District