12 reasons you should spend Valentine’s Day in Devon
- Credit: Archant
From watching the sunset on Ilfracombe’s beach to taking moonlit walks in Exeter, we have chosen 12 reasons to spend Valentine’s Day in Devon…
Browse the cobbled streets of Totnes, and find a gift for your loved one…
…then retreat to the beach for a stroll as the sun sets.
Take a walk through the picturesque village of Axmouth…
…then grab a pint at The Fingle Bridge Inn while enjoying views of the River Teign.
Watch the golden sunset over Ilfracombe's pebbled beach…
…before taking a moonlit stroll across St Leonard's bridge.
- 1 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 2 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 9 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 10 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
Go on an adventure to The Great Mewstone for mesmerising views…
…or perhaps soak in some of Devon's beautiful flora on the way to Brentor Church.
Wander down Dartmoor's country lanes together...
…then take a ramble through the hills of Silverton.
Take a pit-stop at the bridge and gaze at the calm waters of the River Dart…
…and finish the day with a glass of Champagne to celebrate near Torquay harbour.