18 cottages that will make you want to move to Hampshire
- Credit: Andy Morffew / Flickr
Hampshire and its many quaint villages are adorned with cosy chocolate-box cottages that anyone would love to live in.
Since the onset of the pandemic, many people are leaving large cities and moving to the country, searching for a simpler and quieter life.
Last year also saw the rise of an internet lifestyle aesthetic called 'Cottagecore', which went viral on Instagram and TikTok.
This trend is a modern countryside fantasy; think of idyllic communities like The Shire in Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings or Thomas Hardy's pastoral masterpiece Far from the Madding Crowd.
Here is a selection of cottages that will make you want to move to Hampshire immediately
1. Moor Cottage, Hambledon
- 1 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 2 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 3 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 4 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 6 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 7 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 8 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Cornwall this Halloween
- 9 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 10 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021