5 indoor play areas in Sussex
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Has the weather put off a trip to the park with the kids? Then take a look at these indoor play areas to visit in Sussex
Relax with a coffee while your children charge around the three-level play frame, shoot down the four-lane slide and explore the maze. There’s a separate toddler area and laser tag parties can be arranged for older ones.
Dino’s Soft Play, Seaford
Inside the Downs Leisure Centre, this popular play centre has an under-twos’ area and main play frame for older kids. There’s a new café inside Dino’s so you can grab a coffee while the little ones run wild.
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 3 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 4 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
- 6 Win a theatre break in Manchester to see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- 7 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
- 8 QUIZ - Are you from Lancashire or Yorkshire?
- 9 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Cheshire
- 10 Win a £5000 staycation in Cornwall
Mini Mayhem, Crawley
With slides, kart and trike tracks and three separate play areas catering for babies up to 10-year-olds, this vast centre with café is an essential stop-off for parents shopping in County Mall.
With areas for both toddlers and juniors, there is equipment for climbing, sliding, rolling and jumping.
Ford Flying Fortress
The aeroplane-shaped play frame at this large centre near Arundel has soft play, a maze and slides. There’s also a new toddler area with trampolines and a sit-in electric train, plus comfy sofas and a café.