A Grand lunch for Sussex Life
FRIENDS of Sussex Life enjoyed a lunch by the sea, courtesy of The Grand in Brighton...
FRIENDS of Sussex Life enjoyed a lunch by the sea, courtesy of The Grand in Brighton.
After a glass of bubbly on the Victoria Terrace, Advertisement Director Rhiannon Wragg welcomed all the guests to lunch in the Regency Room and thanked them for their support over the previous year before new editor Simon Irwin introduced himself.
Simon said his role as editor was to have a love affair with his readers and to provide them with a magazine and website that both delighted and surprised.
After lunch, Group Commercial Director Tim Thurston thanked everyone for attending and said his sales staff were committed to helping them make 2010 a successful year.
Then Kirsty Grammer, Head of Sales at The Grand, showed guests some of the refurbished bedrooms at the hotel before Group Publishing Director Suzanne Heaven made the draw for a bottle of Champagne which was won by Orla Constant.
If you would like to get involved in one of our reader forums or just tell us what you think of the magazine, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 4 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 5 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 great circular walks in Cheshire