Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap to visit Woking on 60th anniversary tour
For over 50 years, Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap has been the longest running show of any kind in the world.
Photos: Helen Maybanks
For over 50 years, Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap has been the longest running show of any kind in the world.
To celebrate its 60th anniversary this legendary thriller embarks on its first ever UK tour and comes to Surrey at New Victoria Theatre, Woking from Monday November 12 to Saturday November 17.
To mark the 60th year, Mousetrap Productions has licensed 60 productions of The Mousetrap world-wide.
During this period, the show will be seen in every continent, with professional productions scheduled for Australia, China, Korea, Turkey, South Africa, Russia, Czech Republic, Hungary, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Poland, Spain, Scandinavia, Venezuela, across the USA and Canada.
Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap at New Victoria Theatre, Woking from Monday November 12 to Saturday November 17. Tickets from �10 - �32. Book tickets on 0844 871 7645 or online at www.atgtickets.com/woking.
- 1 The Norfolk Lights Express is back for spectacular winter train rides
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 7 of the best spas in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 9 great fish and chip shops in Norfolk
- 9 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings