Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap to visit Woking on 60th anniversary tour
For over 50 years, Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap has been the longest running show of any kind in the world.
Photos: Helen Maybanks
For over 50 years, Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap has been the longest running show of any kind in the world.
To celebrate its 60th anniversary this legendary thriller embarks on its first ever UK tour and comes to Surrey at New Victoria Theatre, Woking from Monday November 12 to Saturday November 17.
To mark the 60th year, Mousetrap Productions has licensed 60 productions of The Mousetrap world-wide.
During this period, the show will be seen in every continent, with professional productions scheduled for Australia, China, Korea, Turkey, South Africa, Russia, Czech Republic, Hungary, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Poland, Spain, Scandinavia, Venezuela, across the USA and Canada.
Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap at New Victoria Theatre, Woking from Monday November 12 to Saturday November 17. Tickets from �10 - �32. Book tickets on 0844 871 7645 or online at www.atgtickets.com/woking.
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Win a G&H Spirits gin set with Sussex Life
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 9 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 10 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon