An education for Michael Gove as he joins Surrey schoolchildren for a lesson in baking
Education secretary Michael Gove was on hand at Pennyhill Park Hotel, Bagshot, today to launch The Bakery with pupils from Windelsham Village Infant School.
Photos: Carey Sheffield
Education secretary Michael Gove was on hand at Pennyhill Park Hotel, Bagshot, today to launch The Bakery with pupils from Windlesham Village Infant School.
As mentioned in October’s Surrey Life magazine, The Bakery will produce bread using its very own filtered bore hole water and a large selection of organic buckwheat, chestnut and rye flours.
After officially opening the hotel’s latest attraction, the MP for Surrey Heath joined school pupils for a baking masterclass from Pennyhill’s pastry chefs.
Pennyhill Park Hotel & The Spa, London Road, Bagshot, Surrey GU19 5EU: 01276 471774
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 3 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 6 Win a G&H Spirits gin set with Sussex Life
- 7 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 8 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper