Beat those winter bugs with homeopathy
Homeopathic help to win winter bugs battle at Marshalswick drop-in clinic
St Albans’ homeopaths Carolyn Howgego (carolyn howgego homeopathy) and Diana Tibble (Holistic Minds) are offering homeopathic help against winter bugs at a drop-in clinic on Saturday 3 December, from 11am-1pm, at B Healthy Health Food Shop, The Quadrant, Marshalswick, St Albans.
If you, or your child, is suffering from a cough, cold or flu (or any other acute illness), but would prefer to be getting on with the Christmas shopping or carol singing, drop-in to see a fully-qualified, professional homeopath for advice on helping soothe your winter bug with homeopathy.
The drop-in clinic may be of particular interest to parents who are keen to use a non-toxic from of medicine to relieve their children’s symptoms and try a natural option to paracetamol-based products. Homeopathic medicines, known as remedies, are safe for babies and children (1) and scientific research has shown their effectiveness particularly in upper respiratory tract infections, seasonal rhinitis (2-6), ear infection (7-9) and sinusitis (10).
No appointment is necessary. All consultations cost �5 for 10 minutes and advice will be given on the most appropriate remedy for you to buy. B Healthy stocks a selection of homeopathic remedies.
Carolyn Howgego said, 'There are many commonly used homeopathic remedies available over-the-counter that could be useful against a winter bug, but if you’re unsure, just drop-in to see us and ask the advice of a fully-qualified and registered, professional homeopath. We’re waiting to help!'
Remember, if you or your child experience recurrent or lingering coughs or infections, or if wheezing or severe respiratory symptoms develop, it is important to visit your GP.
- 1 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 2 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 3 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire