Best country shows and rural events in Surrey
Outsider may still call us 'dull commutersville' occasionally but rural life in Surrey is still alive and kicking, just take a look at these agricultural shows and events in 2015
Sunday May 3 and Monday May 4 Blindley Heath Country Show South Godstone RH9 8JH Cost on gate: TBC More info: www.blindleyheathcountryshow.co.uk.
Sunday May 10 Cowpie Country Show Betchworth RH3 7HH Cost on gate: Adults £12; children £5; under-fives free; family £29 More info: www.cowpie.co.uk.
Monday May 25 Surrey County Show Guildford GU1 1ER Cost on gate: Adults £17; children £6; family £40 More info: www.surreycountyshow.co.uk.
Sunday June 21 Cranleigh Show Cranleigh GU6 7DW Cost on gate: Adults £14; children £1 More info: www.cranleighshow.org.uk.
Saturday August 8 and Sunday August 9 Chertsey Show Chertsey KT16 8LN Cost on gate: Adults £10; children free More info: www.chertseyshow.co.uk.
Saturday August 29 and Sunday August 30 Egham Royal Show Egham TW20 9NF Cost on gate: TBC More info: www.eghamroyalshow.org.uk.
Sunday August 30 and Monday August 31 Edenbridge and Oxted Show Lingfield RH7 6LL Cost on gate: TBC More info: www.edenbridge-show.co.uk.
Sunday September 20 to Sunday September 27 Surrey Farm and Food Week Various events around Surrey, culminating with the Surrey County Ploughing Match and Country Fair at Loseley Park. Cost: TBC More info: www.surreycountyshow.co.uk.
More Surrey farming and agriculture
What you most love about country life in Surrey? Get in touch with us at facebook.com/SurreyLife or twitter.com/SurreyLife if you are hosting an agricultural show, open garden scheme, rural fair or just want to share your thoughts about Surrey life...
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 7 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 8 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal