6 places to get your Christmas tree in Somerset
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
From Yeovil to Weston-super-Mare, here are some great places to get your tree this festive season while you’re out for your daily exercise
Yeovil Christmas Tree Farm
Yeovil Christmas Tree Farm has Christmas trees of lots of shapes and sizes ready to take home. There are also lots of essential Christmas decorations for sale to make your home ready for Christmas.
Osborne’s Christmas trees
A family business since 1982, Osborne’s has its own Christmas trees ready for you to pick and take home. With three locations across Somerset that are stocked weekly, Osborne’s also offers a delivery service.
Secret Valley Christmas trees, North Petherton
Secret Valley is not only a place to find Christmas trees, but it also has its own farm that you can visit to see donkeys, cows, alpacas and goats, when regulations allow. John Hadwick, the owner of the farm, was a former chairman of the British Christmas Tree Growers Association and has grown many award-winning Christmas trees on the farm over 30 years. Secret Valley also has a click and collect system.
Langford Lakes Christmas tree farm
Langford Lakes is situated near Wellington and has more than 40 acres of land. It is owned by the Hendy family and is used to grow lovely Christmas trees ready to take by home, or Langford Lakes can deliver to you.
Weston Christmas Trees
Located near Weston-super-Mare, Weston Christmas Trees also offers a delivery service.
Mole Valley Yeovil
Mole Valley offers a range of Christmas trees and a large selection of Christmas decorations, and even food for you to order ready for Christmas.
- 1 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 2 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Recipe: Make our peanut caramel poke cake
- 5 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 6 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 7 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 8 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 9 Recipe: Gin and Saffron Cake
- 10 Hideen gems in the Peak District - Noon Stones circle, Birchover Triangle, Bleaklow Head