Brad Pitt’s co-star from ‘Fury’ at the Tank Museum
- Credit: Archant
The Tank Museum, Bovington’s latest exhibition, ‘Fury’, has been inspired by the museum’s recent involvement with the making of David Ayer’s visionary film, Fury, which bursts onto cinema screens across the UK on the 22nd October. The movie casts, alongside Brad Pitt, two of museum’s exhibits: the world’s only working Tiger 131 tank and the eponymous Fury Sherman M4 tank.
Set in Europe during the last days of the Second World War, the film features a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy (Brad Pitt) who commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a daring and deadly mission.
Taking centre stage in the Fury exhibition, which is sponsored by Wargaming, will be the film’s armour plated star, the Sherman M4, alongside imagery and footage directly from the film, as well as costumes and props. There will also be various gaming stations where visitors can take part in the very battles Wardaddy and his troops fight in the film.
The ‘Fury’ exhibition runs until the end of 2015.
- 1 How to find out about your seafearing Dorset ancestors
- 2 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 3 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 4 Why you should visit RSPB Leighton Moss nature reserve
- 5 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 6 3 pretty walks with farmer's markets in Derbyshire
- 7 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 8 This Devon walk takes in two pretty villages
- 9 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 10 See inside this 6-bedroom family home in Charlton Kings on the market for £1.59 million