Charity Banger Rally Challenge 2011
Cars and their teams will be attempting to meet the challenge of providing a roadworthy car for less than �300, and taking it through five countries with the ultimate aim of returning to the UK in one piece!!
Charity Banger Rally Challenge 2011 - Mid Cornwall Business Group entry
You may already be aware of the above event, with cars and their teams attempting to meet the challenge of providing a roadworthy car for less than �300, and taking it through five countries with the ultimate aim of returning to the UK in one piece!!
I wanted to let you know about the involvement of the Mid Cornwall Business Group (MCBG).
We are supporting the Banger Rally Challenge 2011 by entering a car sponsored by the group. Our current chosen charity is Cornwall Air Ambulance, and we are aiming to raise money towards this worthwhile and essential local charity.
The event takes place on Thursday 29th September and starts at St Austell’s The Cornwall Hotel. The cars and their teams will be lining up for viewing from 4pm and will leave on a parade through St Austell at 6pm.
This will be a fun and worthwhile event, with plenty of news and photo opportunities. We are looking forward to giving our group car a great send-off, and hope you will be there!
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 4 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 5 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 6 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 8 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 9 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- 10 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly