Tickets for Cheltenham drive-in fireworks on sale now
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
For those worried about missing the fireworks this year, never fear as a special drive in display is coming to Cheltenham for 2020
Remember, remember. The fifth of November. The saying helps us to recall Guy Fawkes Night, but this year we might have thought there would be no celebrations.
But Bonfire Night’s saving grace comes in the form of a drive-in fireworks display which is due to be held on the grounds of Cheltenham Racecourse.
Organised by Celebration Pyrotechnics, this is one of the few firework displays that is still going ahead in these uncertain times.
Simply book your tickets online, drive-in on the night and enjoy the fabulous firework display. The car spaces are socially distanced to allow for government regulations.
There will be food and drink vendors serving particular ticket holding spots at the event to complete the experience.
Due to the lockdown, Cheltenham’s Drive-In Firework Spectacular has been moved to Saturday 19th December. For those who can’t make this date, please contact the organiser. Gates open at 4pm with last entry at 6.45pm and the display will start at 7.15pm.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 8 Property of the month: Godfreys Farmhouse, Great Totham
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District