Chester Races Autumn Festival and The Cheshire Life Nursery Handicap Stakes
They dressed to impress at Chester Races Autumn Festival, enjoying warm sunshine and action packed racing. Photography by John Cocks
They dressed to impress at Chester Races Autumn Festival, enjoying warm sunshine and action packed racing.
Cheshire Life proudly sponsored the fourth race of the day, The Cheshire Life Nursery Handicap Stakes, which saw jockey Richard Mullen romp to victory on Foghorn Leghorn.
While the adrenalin of the win was still pumping through his veins, Richard was presented the winning jockey’s prize by Cheshire Life Food and Wine writer Ray King and his wife Trudi, who been invited along to enjoy the day’s events.
The couple also presented ‘the winner’s prize’ to Rohan Mehan, representing Foghorn Leghorn’s owners and the ‘best turned out horse’ award to Dr Marwan Koukash, owner of Lexi’s Hero.
Photography by John Cocks
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 3 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 4 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 7 Win a watercolour painting of Wat Tyler Country Park by artist James Merriott
- 8 23 places to find the best views in Devon
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire