Chester Races Autumn Festival and The Cheshire Life Nursery Handicap Stakes
They dressed to impress at Chester Races Autumn Festival, enjoying warm sunshine and action packed racing. Photography by John Cocks
They dressed to impress at Chester Races Autumn Festival, enjoying warm sunshine and action packed racing.
Cheshire Life proudly sponsored the fourth race of the day, The Cheshire Life Nursery Handicap Stakes, which saw jockey Richard Mullen romp to victory on Foghorn Leghorn.
While the adrenalin of the win was still pumping through his veins, Richard was presented the winning jockey’s prize by Cheshire Life Food and Wine writer Ray King and his wife Trudi, who been invited along to enjoy the day’s events.
The couple also presented ‘the winner’s prize’ to Rohan Mehan, representing Foghorn Leghorn’s owners and the ‘best turned out horse’ award to Dr Marwan Koukash, owner of Lexi’s Hero.
Photography by John Cocks
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 8 great family walks in the North West
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 9 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 10 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon